- From: Mobile, AL
- Live: currently in Birmingham, AL
- Education: Samford University, B.A.
School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Graphic Design & Illustration Certificate / BFA Program;
Massachusetts College of Art and Design;
Corcoran College of Art & Design, Washington, D.C.
MFA Program, concentration in Drawing, Printmaking, Design, Painting, Bookmaking Arts.
- Work: My artwork has been selected for many juried group exhibitions throughout the Southeastern U.S. and Washington, D.C.
- I am also a former elementary school art educator, having worked with many children over the years whose only exposure to art was through the public school system, therefore I am a huge supporter of the Arts in a public forum. I know what it means to see the influence of the art within a child’s life: it’s magical!
- Interests: Supporter of IDEA and continuing programs for Adults with Special Needs/Mentally & Physically challenged individuals.
- Also a huge fan of all things French, an unabashed Francophile!